Approx. Rs 1,000 / KgGet Latest Price
With NIPHOS nickel-phosphorus alloy layers with high phosphorus content can be plated electrolytically in barrel-, rack- or reel-to-reel lines. Compared to electroless nickel layers containing a high phosphorus content, the electrolytic nickel-phosphorus layers are amorphous, diamagnetic and abrasion and corrosion resistant. The layers can be applied as intermediate layer (prior to e.g. tin, chromium or gold) or as final layer. In comparison to electroless nickel, electrolytic nickel-phosphorus electrolytes are operated at low temperatures.
Your advantages:Cost advantage compared to electroless nickel up to 50%
· High phosphorus content of P > 11 %
· Simple electrolyte maintenance at electrolyte temperatures of 60 C
· Long lifetime of the electrolyte
· Does not contain any halides, sulphur or heavy metals such as lead or cadmium
· Weldable and bondable surface layer
· For rack-, barrel- or reel-to-reel operation
· High hardness (up to 1,200 HV after heat treatment)
· Very good abrasion and corrosion resistance
· Suitable as final or intermediate layer.
Explore More Products